Improve Your Student Retention Rates
In the last 20 years, nearly 30% of global higher education students have dropped out from universities without finishing their studies.
That´s why student retention is an increasing concern for higher education institutions, and with this ebook we want to contribute to understand and analyze the following issues:
- Why psychological, social background, and institutional variables are the main factors that explain student dropouts.
- How can we use student engagement as a key concept to improve student retention.
- How to start boosting student retention and engagement strategies through best practices.
- Meeting proven strategies for student retention.
- How marketing can help universities to improve student engagement.
This Ebook offers case studies, academic analysis, recent global data, and different perspectives of higher education institutions from Europe, United States and Australia to discover the opportunities that lie beneath this global concern.