Higher education technology for efficient academic processes
Each term, the scheduling team of a university faces a series of restraints.
The results of a successful academic planning has a direct impact on higher education metrics, such as:
- The use of infrastructure.
- The cost of teachers.
- The average size of student groups.
- The profitability of the institution.
Universities often ask themselves:
- What to do with student demand?
- How to allocate timeslots and rooms?
- What to do with my teachers?
On this Ebook we will simulate how to manage these challenges and opportunities to improve these critical processes using higher education technology solutions.